The World Health Day, April 7, brings to light issues pertaining to mental and physical health. Initiated to mark WHOs founding day, each year, the day is used to highlight an important aspect of health and healthcare worldwide. It is observed by the government and non-government health bodies across the world to focus on promoting healthy living habits. While the World Health Day has proved helpful in raising awareness about health ever since its inception in 1948, this year, the day stands all the more crucial owing to the coronavirus health crisis that stares us in the face right now. To create awareness about this day, you can share world health day quotes, slogans and messages in your surroundings.
World Health Day Quotes
Growing up, weren’t we all taught that health is wealth? It is important that we understand the essence embedded in these simple words, now more than ever in the face of a pressing health crisis. Here are ten World Health Day quotes that tell you the importance of staying fit.
World Health Day Quotes Image
- Health is a blessing in one’s life that only the sick person can see.
- Your body follows what your mind says. Seek good health.
- A healthy outside starts from the inside.
- He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything.
- In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.
- Life is not merely being alive, but being well.
- If you want good health, you have to take that first step. You cannot sit and wait for it to arrive.
- Good health is not something we can buy. However, it can be an extremely valuable savings account.
- A healthy body is a guest-chamber for the soul; a sick body is a prison.
- I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.
Also Read: World Health Day History & Significance
Health Day Quotes For Health Professionals
Since the beginning of COVID-19 in December’19, the healthcare professionals across the world have emerged as the true superheroes and they continue to go strong. Images of doctors and nurses with mask scars on their faces have been going viral of late. While there is unyielding courage on their faces, our heart really goes out to these heroes who continue fighting for us selflessly. Here are some health day quotes on the importance of health professionals to celebrate them like they truly deserve right now and always:
Health Quotes for Healthcare Professionals
- Healthcare professionals make a living by what they give, but they make a life by what they give.
- In nothing do men more nearly approach the gods than in giving health to men.
- It’s to the nurses and the doctors that we owe our sleeps right now.
- They fight for our existence as we sit in quarantine and complain of boredom.
- And when we make past this all, may we never forget the sacrifices that our healthcare heroes made for us.
- They are out at work so that you can be at home in good health.
- Nurses dispense comfort, compassion, and caring without even a prescription.
- When love and skills work together, expect a masterpiece. That’s what the healthcare professionals aim for, every single day.
- They save lives. They comfort the sick. You can’t expect that to be easy.
- From now on, never should we dare to forget the sacrifices that healthcare professionals make with the single motive to serve humanity.
Healthcare Quotes On Importance Of Focusing On One’s Health
There is no wealth greater than good health and it is imperative for all of us to understand this basic truth of life. That job that you continue to wreck your mental health for, the fast food that you continue to wreck your fitness for, those stay at home warnings these days that you continue to flout, they are just not worth it if they come at the cost of your health. Here are ten Healthcare quotes on the importance of focussing on one’s health That’ll help you understand it better:
Healthcare quotes for 2021
- Physical fitness is the first requisite of happiness.
- To keep the body in good health is a duty, for otherwise, we shall not be able to trim the lamp of wisdom, and keep our mind strong and clear
- Life is not merely being alive, but being well.
- Keep your vitality. A life without health is like a river without water. Also Read: World Water Day Quotes
- The human body is the best picture of the human soul.
- Give a man health and a course to steer, and he’ll never stop to trouble about whether he’s happy or not.
- Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos – the trees, the clouds, everything.
- The greatest of follies is to sacrifice health for any other kind of happiness.
- Health is a large word. It embraces not the body only, but the mind and spirit as well; …and not today’s pain or pleasure alone, but the whole being and outlook of a man.
- Health is the thing that makes you feel that now is the best time of year.
Slogans For Health Day
While it is the government and non-government organisations that are responsible for the World Health Day events and awareness drives, the onus also falls on us to understand the sanctity of the day and raise awareness in whatever capacity we can. Here are ten best world health day 2021 slogans to help you with the task:
World Health Day Slogans
- Life without health is like hell!
- Be at ease without disease
- If health is lost, everything is lost
- You are what you eat from your head down to your feet
- Prevention is better than cure!
- The groundwork of all happiness is health
- Stay at home for the health of those you care about
- When you’ve got your health, you got everything
- Never has staying healthy been so easy: stay at home!
- Healthcare is a right
World Health Day Messages
This World Health day, let everybody around you know that you care for them with all the World Health day messages mentioned below. Have a look!
World Health Day Message 2021
Health Day Messages For Healthcare Professionals
Before everything else, it is the healthcare professionals across the world who deserve a big applause in the current pandemic for holding the fort for us. To appreciate their zealous efforts and dedicated efforts, here are world health day messages that you can send to all our heroes:
- Nurses may not be angels, but they are the next best thing.
- Only a life lived in the service to others is worth living.
- A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.
- Nurses are I.V. Leaguers.
- Wherever the art of Medicine is loved, there is also a love of Humanity.
- In our job, you will never go home at the end of the day thinking that you haven’t done something valuable and important.
- Being a doctor offers the most complete and constant union of those three qualities which have the greatest charm for pure and active minds – novelty, utility, and charity.
- Observation, Reason, Human Understanding, Courage; these make the physician.
- People pay the healthcare professionals for their trouble; for their kindness, they still remain in his debt.
- Not all superheroes wear capes.
Also Read: World Health Day Activties
Health Day Messages For Layman
This World Health Day, make it a point to wish everyone good health, and spread awareness among your friends and family. Here are ten world health day wishes to send to your near and dear ones this year:
- Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws.
- The crucial letters in wellness are we. Take care of you and your family this World Health Day!
- When you are young and healthy, a pandemic might not look like that much of a scare. However, by putting yourself at risk, you are also putting your family at risk. Pledge to be more responsible this World Health Day.
- They are going out to work so that you can stay safe at home. This World Health Day, respect the sacrifices that healthcare professionals make and stay at home.
- You have been provided with the rare opportunity to stay at home and save lives. Don’t mess this up.
- This World Health Day, let us all take a minute and pray for the well-being of those at the forefront of this health crisis.
- It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver. Practise social-distancing and take care of your and your family’s health this World Health Day.
- The greatest of follies is to sacrifice health for other kinds of happiness. Stay safe, stay healthy.
- A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings. Happy World Health Day!
- Health is a blessing in one's life that only the sick person can see. Learn from others’ mistakes, stay home, stay safe.
Remember that it is because of all the dedicated doctors and nurses that all of us can get to self-isolate, something which is no less than a privilege right now. Thus it is our duty to help and support them as all of us together wage a fight against COVID-19.